Winners Club Q&A, Benefits & Levels
Congratulations on joining Colorado’s most rewarding Winners Club!
After registering, new members who earn points on their card, day of sign up, can receive e-Cash and comps at the promotions kiosk.
Prizes must be activated on the kiosk within one day of sign up (valid on kiosk through following day). e-Cash is valid for 30 days and food comps don’t expire.
• Earn 100 points to receive $15 in food comps
• Earn 250 points to spin the wheel on the promo kiosk – win up to $500 e-Cash
• Earn 1,000 points to receive $50 in e-Cash and $25 in food comp
Winners Club Members Receive:
• Comp Dollars: At the same time you are earning points, you are also earning comp dollars to use in our restaurants or hotel. Simply present your Winners Club card at the venue and our staff will swipe your card for discounts or free meals/hotel stays. (Food comps do not expire).
• Coupons and MailersBased on your play: you can take advantage of monthly offers including e-Cash, free meals, hotel stays, and special invitations for promotions.
• Promotional Entries: You receive a free entry into most promotional giveaways just by having a Winners Club card. Additional entries will be awarded based on play.
Premium Club Levels
Earning Periods are 11/1 – 4/30 and 5/1 – 10/31. Membership periods 6/1 – 11/30 and 12/1 – 5/30
Winners Club Q&A
Q. What is a Winners Club?
A. Our Winners Club is a FREE member rewards program that allows us to reward you with cash, free food and drawing entries for playing in our casino.
Q. What is the difference between Cash Back and Comps?
A. Cash Back is just that, cash that you have earned by playing a certain amount of points on a machine. You can redeem your Cash Back at Guest Services in $5.00 increments. Comps do not have a cash value. You can redeem Comps at our food outlets for dining.
*Some restrictions apply. Please visit your Player Services Host for complete details.
Cash back bonus computed as a percentage of unadjusted points earned during the play period. Subject to change, management reserves all rights. Some comps and benefits subject to play criteria.